Today We Know Two-minute IDBI ATM PIN generating. Calling the customer service line for IDBI Bank allows account users to create a PIN for their ATM card or debit card using their cellphone number. A PIN may also be generated at any IDBI ATM. Following the steps in this article, you’ll be able to generate an IDBI ATM PIN for your debit card from the comfort of your own home or any ATM in the network.
IDBI Bank’s GREEN PIN eliminates the need for physical PIN s by allowing cardholders to conveniently and safely create their own PIN s online and have it sent to them through email, text message, or any of the other supported IDBI Bank channels. Green PIN helps the planet by decreasing people’s carbon footprints, as the name indicates. It’s a simple system that allows cardholders to quickly and easily change their PIN for their debit card or ATM card, either after obtaining a new card or if they’ve forgotten their current PIN. Customers may use this service without making a trip to the bank office thanks to the wide variety of channels available to them.
Here are the full procedures for generating an IDBI Bank ATM pin through phone, SMS, online banking, or in person at an ATM facility. To activate your new IDBI debit card, you must follow the instructions provided by the IDBI (industrial development bank of India). In order to get a PIN for your debit card, you don’t have to physically travel to a bank. It’s the “green pin generating process,” and it’s how the pins get their names. A debit card’s green PIN may be generated in this way.
Read More: How to unblock IDBI debit card.
Things required for IDBI ATM PIN generation
- Client ID at IDBI.
- A valid IDBI debit card number.
- The mobile phone number on file.
How to do IDBI ATM PIN generation
IDBI ATM PIN generation may be done in one of two ways now.
- With a simple phone call to IDBI’s support line.
- At any of the IDBI ATM’s in the area.
We’re going to take a close look at each approach.
How to do IDBI net banking generation by calling customer care
- Simply call 18002094324 from your registered mobile phone.
- You may choose your preferred language after the call is connected.
- You should then go to the IVRS menu and choose the “Generate ATM PIN” (Option 2) option.
- Click the “Generate PIN” button now (Option 1).
- Type in your IDBI customer id now.
- Submit the debit card number after that.
- After we confirm your customer id and card number, we’ll send you a one-time password (OTP) to your phone.
- If requested, please enter the OTP here.
- A new 4-digit PIN may be set up when the OTP has been validated.
- Reply with the same 4-digit PIN to verify.
Done! Your debit card may now be used at any ATM.
How to generate IDBI Debit card ATM PIN by through ATM
You may get a new IDBI ATM card and have it activated at any of their locations.
- Visit an IDBI ATM once you’ve gotten your registered phone number.
- Enter your bank card information and choose your language.
- Click the “Generate ATM PIN” button.
- Choose the “Generate OTP” option on the following screen.
- You’ll get a six-digit OTP and a six-digit Request ID on the phone number you provided during registration.
- Put your card back into the slot and change the language settings.
- Choose the “Validate OTP” option after selecting Generate ATM PIN once again.
- Simply type in the six-digit OTP and hit the “Confirm” button.
- Enter the six-digit request ID and click the “Confirm” button on the next page.
- We have finished verifying your OTP. To create a PIN, click the Continue button.
- Put in your chosen four-digit PIN code.
- To verify, please re-enter the same PIN.
- Done! The generation of ATM PIN s has finished. Your card will not be compromised if you delete it now.
For More Information Visit Official Website Click Here