Today We Know Methods for Mobile RBL Credit Card Registration. Credit card services are one of the products that RBL Bank offers to its clients in India. Credit card users may use RBL’s digital banking service, which makes managing cards from a mobile device a breeze. Learn the straightforward, step-by-step process for registering your RBL credit card on the RBL App with this helpful tutorial.
Maintaining an up-to-date phone number in your bank’s files is essential. All of your notifications and OTPs are sent to your phone, so if you don’t have the right number on file, your credit card or bank account might be vulnerable to fraud.
There is little doubt that you have heard about RBL Bank. It is a private financial institution that offers a full range of banking services, including those for individuals, businesses, non-resident aliens, and even non-financial investments like insurance and credit cards. Based on their qualifications and preferences, clients may choose from a wide variety of credit card options provided by the bank. These credit cards are granted to employees, sole proprietors, or corporations whose representatives are permitted to make purchases on the company’s behalf using the card. The cardholder has the right to cancel their bank-issued credit card at any time. Credit card cancellations may be due to a variety of factors, including inactivity, exorbitant yearly fees, and similar issues.
Read More: How to reset RBL Bank User Id.
Things required for RBL credit card registration
- For a successful RBL credit card login via your mobile device, please complete/collect the following.
- I have a credit card with RBL.
- Date of Credit Card Expires (MM/YYYY)
- cardholder’s date of birth
- An Individual’s Mobile Phone Number That Is On File
- Your cell phone has to be on and able to receive text messages to qualify.
How to do RBL credit card registration on the phone
Just follow these instructions to access your RBL Bank credit card account online.
- You may get the RBL My Card app from either the Google Play or Apple App Store on your mobile device.
- Start up the app and provide it access to the necessary data.
- Please input the last 16 numbers of your RBL credit card now.
- After that, choose an end date (Valid through).
- Here, you’ll have the chance to enter or choose the credit cardholder’s date of birth.
- Touch ID (Finger Print authentication) enables quick sign-in the next time you launch the app, and it may be turned off if you choose to use an other method of identification.
- If you’re ready to enrol, just tap the REGISTER button.
- An OTP will be sent to the cell device you entered during registration. On the next app screen, enter the OTP you were given.
- You may also quickly access the app by entering the six-digit mPIN that was provided to you. Tap the SET mPIN button again after entering the mPIN again.
- Once the LOGIN PIN has been established, either mPIN or fingerprint authentication may be used to access the app.
Congratulations, your enrollment is complete. The RBL credit card app makes managing your card from your phone a breeze.
For More Information Visit Official Website Click Here