Today We Know How to unblock IDBI debit card. IDBI Bank, based in India, is a government-owned financial institution that offers a full spectrum of traditional banking products and services. Most monetary dealings are now amenable to being conducted online, from the comfort of your own home. Users are urged in this article to avoid leaving the comfort of their homes in order to conduct banking transactions online. If your IDBI debit card ever gets banned, we’ll look at several online options for getting it unblocked. This post provides in-depth instructions for restoring access to a blocked debit card.
IDBI Bank is a top financial institution in the nation because of the many amenities and services it offers its customers. IDBI Bank provides its customers with access to automated teller machines, debit cards, and credit cards. It’s convenient to use ATM and debit cards to make purchases and withdraw cash from ATM’s. You never want to be in a position where you have to deal with a crisis like a lost or stolen debit card, and almost everyone who has a bank account uses these services.
There is still the risk that a customer may lose or have their ATM or debit card stolen. No one wants to deal with problems like having their card stolen or used fraudulently. If you lose your IDBI Bank ATM or debit card, you should contact the bank immediately so that someone else can’t use it.
Things required to unblock IDBI Debit card
- The bank’s registered mobile phone number must be kept with you at all times.
- The mobile number has to be functional, able to make and receive calls and text messages.
How to unblock IDBI debit card
There are three methods. Out of which two ways are online, and the other method is to visit the bank branch.
Call the IDBI bank’s customer service line to get your debit card unlocked
- The next time you get a text message, pull out your phone and type a number that follows the one you just entered.
- IDBI’s free customer service hotline is either 1-800-209-44324 or 1-800-22-1070.
- Here is the IDBI debit card blocking hotline number: +912267719100.
- When your call is connected, choose “Banking Accounts” from the IV RS menu.
- You may now either authenticate the transaction using the Debit card number and ATM PIN, or the customer ID and TPIN.
- As soon as the information is confirmed, you may choose to unlock your IDBI debit card.
- In less than 24 hours, we’ll have your card unlocked.
Unblock IDBI debit card through Internet Banking
- In order to use IDBI’s online banking services, please visit https://inet.idbibank.co.in/ on your mobile device or computer.
- Proceed to the Emails tab on the homepage.
- Just enter the number of the blocked debit card you want to use.
- To send your request, hit the Send button.
- Within two business days, your card will be unlocked.
Visit the branch to unblock debit card
- Seek for an IDBI debit card unblocking form from your local IDBI bank.
- You’ll need to provide your debit card number, account number, and other required information to complete the form.
- Your account card will be unlocked within two business days after you submit the paperwork to the counter.
For More Information Visit Official Website Click Here